→ 12 Mar 12 at 4 pm
I bought these beauties.. But I believe they are labeled wrong.. (they don’t have labels on the bottle but on the back of the packaging it has names) I looked up the names online but they were not the same.. :( So I don’t know what they really are.. It makes me really sad..
The package contains 7 bottles but there was one missing.. I still bought it though.. Then I come to find out that one bottle has a damaged brush.. :( So I’m pretty upset..
I’d appreciate any feedback. If anybody knows the names of these polishes? That would be great.. :)
- mysterious-cat likes this
- dressedupnails said: i got this set too and there was a top coat in place of the 7th bottle in both sets that were there and they weren’t labeled… i ended up returning them haha.
- mynails143 said: I just got the same thing and they are all wrong.
- theperfectpolish said: Im pretty sure this is the 2011 holiday collection. The last on looks like sugarplum fairy and the gold on looks like gingerbread something and the next beyond the mistletoe.
- lionesslacquer said: It looks like Color Club- Beyond the Mistletoe Collection. But not sure about the first bottle. It could be Covered in Diamonds?! Sometimes people @ Ross steal or break bottle so they get all mixed up.. LOVE your Marble Thumb!!
- runningangel likes this
- gorjessnails posted this